Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Walt Disney World FREE Dining 2010?

Walt Disney World FREE DINING 2010?

Oh where oh where can my free dining be? Oh where oh where has it gone?

We are all looking daily at the Disney site for the big announcement. No one, but Disney, knows the answer as to if or when the announcement will come this year. Historically the news has not been announced this late. 2009 announcement was made in late March!

Rumors are flying this way and that. Here is Chrissy's prediction - based on NO facts or evidence...

I predict free dining will be announced no later than May 10. I DO think it WILL be announced. I don't think a delay in announcement means it won't happen. Guests have been recieving PIN's for free quick service dining and they offered the "bounce back" last year. I think more indicators point to "yes" than "no." Don't hold me to it! What do I know? We'll see. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment